Development and Planning Manager
Salary SGD75000 - SGD85000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Elise Tok
Job Ref 1810820/001
Date posted 03 June 2022singapore accountancy-finance/analyst 2022-06-16 2022-07-03 retail Singapore SG SGD 75000 85000 85000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Development and Planning Manager job has just become available at a leading American multinational fast food company with well-known reputable restaurant brands. Reporting to the Development Director, this is a role for a qualified analyst.
About the Development and Planning Manager Role:
In this individual contributor role, you will need to manage the pipeline reporting required within the business unit, focusing primarily on the Asia franchise business region. This role will involve an element of market and franchisee interaction and some ad hoc projects including assistance with unit economics or other critical business unit priorities as needed from time to time.
- Manage franchise partners’ monthly and quarterly reports (pipeline, store performance data, etc.)
- Manage weekly development tracker
- Coordinate and reconcile with finance on monthly period report, coordinate and follow up on monthly report templates and store profile sheets (for openings, relocations and remodels) with franchise partners
- Maintain store database for stores and their respective asset actions (opening/relocation/remodel/closure)
- Lead quarterly forecasting process for net new units with planning and develop analysis on ad hoc projects that drive strategic initiatives (i.e. visualising weekly store pipeline against historical store movements, tracking store weeks against a reasonable target)
- Identify areas for CAPEX reduction as part of the store tiering strategy
- Assist in crafting decks for reporting needs both within the business unit and drive franchise partner compliance to their contractual development obligations
- Maintain approval database and tracking tools for key asset actions (e.g. new site, relocation, closures)
- Liaise with legal and finance on contract renewal terms – for franchise agreement and remodel contractual obligations
- Compile and present research reports on markets, competitors, consumer and industry trends
To succeed in the Development and Planning Manager role, you must have the willingness to learn and have clear and concise communication skills.
- Degree in business
- Three to five years’ experience in a related field (financial planning and analysis). Experience in internal controls is an advantage
- Audit background is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication with proficiency in English
- Attentive to detail and able to meet timelines
- Previous business and cultural experience in Asia is preferred
- Able to operate independently and effectively collaborate with cross-functional and regional teams
- A growth mindset and aspiration to grow with the company within the development function is deemed highly desirable
This is a global company with reputable restaurant brands and has presence in more than 155 countries. If you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Development and Planning Manager job.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: Elise Tok
Salary: SGD60000 - SGD78000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 27 June 2022An exciting Assistant Finance Manager job with a US MNC specialising in mechanical labelling has been made available. The company is seeking high-calibre and hands-on candidates.
Salary: SGD68000 - SGD87000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 23 June 2022A leading US sportswear MNC is seeking an experienced candidate to take on a Credit Analyst job. If you have the required credit analytical experience and have a can-do attitude, this job opportunity is ideal for you.
Salary: SGD65000 - SGD91000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 June 2022An exciting Assistant Finance Manager (Shipping Company) job has just become available at a global shipping company. Reporting directly to the Assistant GM and working closely with the Chief Financial Officer, this is a great opportunity for a finance professional experienced in financial analysis and business partnering. The successful candidate will eventually be posted to China for an overseas assignment on an expatriate arrangement.
Salary: SGD65000 - SGD84500 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 June 2022An Assistant Finance Manager job has become available at the regional headquarters of this consumer electronics company in Singapore.
Salary: SGD60000 - SGD78000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 08 June 2022An exciting Assistant Finance Manager job with a US MNC specialising in mechanical labelling has been made available. The company is seeking high-calibre and hands-on candidates.