Senior Financial Analyst
Consultant Jiaqian Chin (R1660672)
Date posted 30 March 2017
A world-leading chemical and engineering firm is recruiting a Senior Financial Analyst in Singapore to join their team. In this role, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
About the Senior Financial Analyst Role:
You will be responsible for Financial Planning & Analysis and Business Operations for Asia Pacific business. You will act as a business partner and support business analysis and decision making.
- Monthly financial and management reporting - budgeting and forecasting
- Support preparation of monthly Business Reviews & other management presentations
- Drive the quarterly forecast process with the sub-regions and districts
- Provide monthly P&L Risks & Opportunities analysis
- Support preparation of forecast review presentation to senior management
- Drive the 5-year mid-term plan and annual business plan processes with multiple stakeholders
To succeed in this role, you need to possess strong analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting and advanced qualification
- Five to eight years' work experience with at least three years focused in regional FP&A
- Experience in Financial Planning & Analysis or Commercial Finance is a must
- Experience with SAP or similar ERP system is preferred
- Competence in US GAAP an advantage
This leading chemical and engineering firm has an global presence in its field and great value is placed on training and development. This is definitely a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a progressive senior financial analyst with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1660672 Chin Jia Qian