Analyst (Compliance and Reporting)
Consultant Jiaqian Chin (R1660672)
Date posted 18 January 2017
An excellent Analyst (Compliance and Reporting) job in Singapore has just arisen at one of the world's leading engineering companies. Your main responsibility is for regulatory compliance across multiple business operations and process improvements in Finance.
About the Analyst (Compliance and Reporting) Role:
Besides being responsible for regulatory compliance, the Analyst will also be involved in the implementation of the new FRS practices for the company.
- Ensure adherence to established accounting principles and practices of Financial reporting Standards (FRS)
- Conduct research on FRS and regulation
- Responsible for the implementation of FRS changes (such as FRS115, 116) that impact the accounting system and business operations
- Responsible for the compliance review of the business operations to ensure adherence to the company policy and operating procedures and regulatory requirements
- Responsible for documentation and updating of accounting policies and procedures
- Maintain a sound system of internal control
- Provide tax advice on business transactions
- Identify initiatives that may qualify for tax incentives
- Responsible for tax accounting transaction
- Preparing and submission of tax returns to relevant authorities
- Liaise with tax agent on corporate tax matters
- Work on any other ad hoc projects
- Responsible for company secretary related matters
To succeed in this role, you will need minimum three to five years' relevant experience.
- Degree in Accountancy or ACCA or equivalent
- CA Singapore and knowledge of SAP will be advantageous
- Well verse in FRS
- Prior experience in internal or external audit will be advantageous
- Strong written and verbal communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Strong analytical & problem solving skill
- Ability to develop and present detailed analytical reports
- Ability to work independently and build strong partnership
- Willing to work in the West
This firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting analyst (compliance and reporting) job.
Apply today to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1660672 Chin Jia Qian