Salary SGD80000 - SGD100000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Amritpal Singh (R1331067)
Date posted 07 December 2016
A rare opportunity has arisen for an exceptional Pricing Analyst to lead the function for a multi-million dollar Singapore based automotive components company. As the company is privately owned, the role will report to the Global Head of Sales and Marketing who is based locally.
About the Pricing Analyst role:
As a part of the company's expansion plans, you are expected to join the current pricing team in setting pricing strategies for the organisation to contribute to the bottom line.
- Collect and collate pricing information for various product segments in the industry
- Gather competitors pricing strategy and market positioning of products
- Analyse competitors pricing and compare company’s pricing
- Advise pricing strategy and formulate pricing policy for the company
- Ability to collect pricing information from the international markets
- Develop cost and pricing structure for the company
- Understand the components of pricing
- Understand the import regulations and duty structure in the USA, Middle East/Africa, etc
- Develop price sheet for institution customers and dealers
- Assist the Sales team with the correct pricing after obtaining the market information
- Study the product pricing movements in the market
- Monitor the raw material price movements that dictates the product pricing
- Provide the Sourcing department with the strategy for price negotiation with the suppliers
- Provide data to the Sourcing team for meaningful price negotiations
In order to be successful in this Pricing Analyst job, you should hold a degree and/or other relevant qualifications.
Key requirements include:
- Experience of at least 5 years of experience in managing the product pricing of a large company
- Product pricing experience in any manufacturing industry is preferred
- Knowledge of costing including raw material components is an advantage
- Good exposure of preparation of pricing matrix and competitor analysis
- Understanding of the components of pricing and duty structure
- Should have worked with a big team of sales and advising them of the pricing strategy
- Should have contributed to the gross margin by formulating effective pricing policies
- Ability to advise the senior management on pricing strategy
If you are driven, determined and want to take your career to the next level, this is the role for you. This role may progress to a manager position for a highly competent individual and be a market specialist within the automotive components sector.
Apply now for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1331067 Amritpal Singh