Specialist - Business Analysis and Analytics
Salary SGD65000 - SGD95000 per annum
Consultant Aude Bernardi (R1440154)
Date posted 22 November 2016
An exciting Specialist - Business Analysis and Analytics job has just become available at a respected international commodities company. The principle function of the Business Analysis team is to provide independent, objective analysis, assessment and consulting activities designed to add value and support the division’s business strategy through the use of financial modelling and predictive analytics.
About the Specialist - Business Analysis and Analytics role:
In this business critical role, you will deliver data and analytics projects generating value for the divisions, provide up to date freight market information used to improve the effectiveness of freight strategies developed for customers and support divisions in the identification and tracking value adding opportunities for the group.
- Analysing statistics, forecasting and identifying outliers
- Presenting data using graphics, charts and tools such as Tableau, Excel and R
- Usage of data structures and transformation
- Creating and maintaining relevant bulk shipping information databases
- Drive continual improvement in freight market reporting for the group
- Assist in preparing freight market reviews, developments and outlooks
- Propose and develop value capture methodologies for initiatives identified by the business
- Track and maintain a value capture database of the division value add
- Evaluate and support internally generated business proposals using discounted cash flow analysis
- Build and maintain financial models and scenario analysis to support annual Group valuations as well as other ad hoc analysis
- Support provided to business development projects and opportunities
- Assistance with planning cycle as required
To succeed in the Specialist - Business Analysis and Analytics role, you must have minimum 5 years of similar working experience as well as the ability to identify and execute opportunities for improvement.
- Tertiary qualification in Analytics, Statistics, Economics, Finance, Mathematics or other applicable discipline
- Strong analytical and business evaluation capabilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with reading/building reports in data visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Experience with programming and modelling desirable
- Experience with discounted cash flow and net present value analysis
- Experience with statistical analysis tools (e.g. R)
You will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440154 Aude Bernardi