Accounts Payable Lead
Salary SGD60000 - SGD72000 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Lynette Lee
Job Ref 1888680/001
Date posted 04 January 2023singapore accountancy-finance/accounts-payable-receivable 2023-01-04 2023-02-03 accountancy Singapore SG SGD 60000 72000 72000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Accounts Payable Lead job has opened up at a fast-growing and leading global carbon project developer, social impact investor and climate finance specialist firm. Headquartered in the US, with subsidiaries across the SEA region as well as Malawi, Zambia, and other Sub-Saharan Africa countries.
About the Accounts Payable Lead Role:
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, the Accounts Payable Lead will be responsible for the Accounts Payable functions where there will be a need to process and maintain accurate payment records. The Accounts Payable Lead will support the month-end closing activities and assist in all finance-related reports.
- Reconcile SOAs to ensure all invoices have been captured
- Work with existing systems to automate capturing and recording of invoices
- Review, recommend and implement changes in Procure to Payment cycle with other finance team members
- Be the main POC for the business within the Asia Pacific region to manage the coordination and resolve all AP issues
- Prepare weekly payment proposals for the Finance Manager
- Raise urgent payment requests to the business where required
- Manage the corporate credit card process, ensuring submissions are done accurately and timely and coded to the correct GLs
- Coordinate and share information to the internal and external audit teams where required
- Check intercompany agreements
- Prepare audit schedules
To succeed in this Accounts Payable Lead role, you will need to be detail-oriented and possess strong analytical and communication skills to work with various personnel across all lines of the business.
- At least four years of work experience in the finance function
- Ability to work both independently and in a team
- Good command of English with effective verbal and written communications
- Proficient in Microsoft suite. Good command of MS Excel will be helpful to work on large data sets.
- Experience with NetSuite or other ERP software will be advantageous.
A forerunner in the sustainable energy space and leading the industry through investment and field-testing new technologies and methodologies, the firm is a strong advocate of transforming lives through carbon development projects.
If you are a high-energy individual who wants to develop in a fast-growing and innovative company, and is passionate about social and environmental causes, this Accounts Payable Lead role is a great opportunity for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity. Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted. Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22110552 Lynette Lee
Salary: SGD65000 - SGD78000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 31 January 2023An exciting Management Accountant job has become available in an oil and gas MNC.
Salary: SGD5000 - SGD5500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 19 January 2023A four-month Financial Analyst (Management Reporting and Controlling) job has become available at an energy company.
Salary: SGD48000 - SGD52000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 13 January 2023An exciting Finance Executive job has opened at a leading global design practice dedicated to creative excellence and diversity in the built environment. With a global network of 12 offices, it forms a diverse staff base with skills across all sectors in architecture, interior design, building consultancy, master planning, landscape, and urban design. To support its continuous growth and expansion in Asia, the firm is seeking a committed candidate for the Finance Executive role.