Salary SGD36000 - SGD44400 per annum
Consultant Nabilla Aziz (R22105420)
Job Ref 1817620/001
Date posted 23 June 2022singapore accountancy-finance/accounts-payable-receivable 2022-06-23 2022-07-23 transport-and-rail Singapore SG SGD 36000 44400 44400 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Summary An Accounts Executive role for a transportation company has been made available.
About the Accounts Executive role
Reporting to the General Manager, the Accounts Executive will be responsible in providing the full spectrum of financial, administrative and clerical support to the company.
• Handling of the company accounts such as month-end closing, bank reconciliations etc.
• Handling of debtors’ reports and follow up on payments
• Manage customers’ credit, refunds and invoicing matters
• Maintain and upkeep all financial documents properly
• Perform operational accounting duties such as monthly statement of accounts, management report etc.
• Provide efficient day to day administrative support for the company’s operations
• Work closely with finance team
• Ad-hoc duties assigned by management
To succeed in this role, you will need to be independent and have the ability to multi-task and work with minimum supervision.
• Minimum 2 years related experience
• Detail-oriented; able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Good communication skills and good interaction with people
• Team player with positive attitude
• IT savvy; Able to operate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) efficiently
If you have the grit, and with the right attitude, the Accounts Executive role with this transportation company could be a great opportunty for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Do note that we will only be in touch if your application is shortlisted.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R22105420 Nabilla Binte Abdul Aziz
Salary: SGD30000 - SGD36000 per annum + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 20 June 2022An exciting Junior Treasury Executive job has become available at one of the largest independent trading firms with more than 20 years of establishment.
Salary: SGD3000 - SGD3500 per month + Market AlignedLocation: SingaporeDate posted: 17 June 2022A leading FMCG firm is seeking an experienced Finance Admin Executive (One-Year Contract) to join its organisation. If you are immediately available and able to commit to the contract duration, this job opportunity is ideal for you as the contract is highly extendable subject to your performance and business requirements.