Accountant (AP) in a leading hospitality firm
Salary SGD40000 - SGD62400 per annum + Market Aligned
Consultant Mary Clare Abraham (R1981568)
Date posted 04 November 20192019-11-04 2020-01-03 hospitality-and-catering Singapore SG SGD 40000 62400 62400 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Accountant (AP) job has just become available at one of the most renowned hospitality firms based in Singapore. Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, this role is for an accountant with relevant accounts payable experience.
About the Accountant (AP) in a leading hospitality firm Role:
You will be an integral part of the finance team reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, responsible for the end-to-end AP function and handling the full sets of accounts.
- Reviewing AP transactions processed by AP staff
- Assisting in streamlining the payment process
- Completing the bimonthly payment schedules for Corporate Controller/CFO’s approval
- Managing the cash flow to ensure there are sufficient funds for payment
- Reporting of GST/VAT
- Ensuring month-end closing is completed in a timely and accurate manner
- Preparing financial statements and scheduling for statutory audit or tax purpose
- Completing ad hoc assignments from the Corporate Finance Manager and Corporate Controller
To succeed in this Accountant (AP) in a leading hospitality firm role, you need to have at least five years' accounts payable experience. You will also need to be a team player with strong communication skills and able to deliver under tight deadline
- Degree in accounting (Preferably)
- Five to six years' relevant experience in accounts payables, GST reporting and bookkeeping
- Experience in MNC/HQ environment is preferred
- Experience in hospitality industry would be advantageous
- Experience in managing a staff
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially Excel
This hospitality company is fast-growing and seeking dynamic personnel to be part of the team. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a firm that is well known in its field.
If you are a progressive Accountant (AP) with a can-do attitude, and want to take the next step in your career, this Accountant (AP) in a leading hospitality firm role is for you. You will be a part of an adaptive, values-driven and synergistic organisation.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1981568 Mary Clare Abraham