Salary SGD52000 - SGD58500 per annum + Market aligned
Consultant Zen Soh (R1439138)
Date posted 23 August 20192019-08-23 2019-10-22 accountancy Singapore SG SGD 52000 58500 58500 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg https://www.robertwalters.com.sg/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent AP Accountant job has just arisen at a manufacturing firm that specialises in medical and industrial sectors.
About the AP Accountant Role:
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for all AP matters.
- Review invoices received from all offices for accuracy, appropriate level of approval and adherence to established guidelines
- Identify problematic invoices, researches, and takes action to both resolve and eliminate future occurrences of the issue. Escalate as appropriate and manage all invoice “holds” and clears discrepancies in order to make vendor payments
- Review T&E reimbursement requests submitted through the PayAsia online expense reporting system, reviewing for accuracy and adherence to the Expense Management policy
- Ensure timely and accurate G/L coding of invoices and expenses for multiple entities
- Give support and attention to any supplier issues; accurately process vendor invoices into the SAP accounting system
- Distribution of signed checks/wires to vendors making sure that all checks/wires are properly signed/authorised and any special handling instructions are followed
- Prepare process documentation, perform testing of controls
To succeed in this AP Accountant role, you should have at least three years' accounting/finance experience with strong focus in AP function. You must also have experience using SAP.
- Comprehensive experience with T&E expense review and processing
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, including advanced Microsoft Excel
- Meticulous with attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills in order to meet processing deadlines
- Able to see the big picture and adapt to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with SAP a must
The successful AP Accountant will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. The business succeeds on the speed of its innovation and there are great opportunities to progress in this dynamic company.
If you are a talented and focused accounting professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this is the role for you.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1439138 Su Zhenwei