AP Accountant (Extendable Contract)
Consultant Irina Kotenko (R1660884)
Date posted 14 May 20192019-05-14 2019-06-13 accountancy 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters
A multinational real estate company is looking for AP Accountant for a contract job of 3 months in Singapore.
About the AP Accountant (Extendable Contract) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for AP activities of the company
- Review, verify validity and accurately process expense claims, invoices, and other expenditure items against company policies and within SLAs
- Coordinate closely with team to review and reconcile payments
- Accurately execute payment transfers in bank portals and cheque payments within stated KPIs
- Liaising with stakeholders to resolve any vendor inconsistencies/disputes
- Administration and retention of documents in line with local regulatory requirements
- Accurate recording of expenses and tax codes into Workday
- Assist in the monthly closing / audits relating to AP in a timely manner
- Assist in other ad-hoc reporting requirements and assignments
To succeed in this AP Accountant job, you have to be ready to manage high volume of transactions
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Accountancy or CPA
- Hands-on experience in Workday ERP system is a bonus
- Keen eyes on details
- previous experience in Accounts Payable
The successful AP Accountant will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in their offices.
If you enjoy working in a fast paced and dynamic company, this AP Accountant role would be a great opportunity for you.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1660884 Irina Kotenko