Salary SGD3000 - SGD4000 per month
Consultant Cheryl Cheong (R1438979)
Date posted 23 November 2018 2018-11-232019-01-22 accountancy 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.sg
A newly-created Accounts Executive job has just arisen at a fast-growing and established pharmaceutical multinational company. Reporting to the Accounting Supervisor, you will be part of the team based in the APAC hub in Singapore.
About the Accounts Executive Role:
In this business-critical role, you will be responsible for providing accounting support for Singapore together with the rest of the team to ensure the monthly closing of Singapore entities.
- Act as a finance partner to drive accounting policies, compliance and identifying appropriate solutions in line with standard and policies
- In charge of sales invoicing which includes issuance of trade invoices and related credit notes as well as preparation of audit and consolidation schedules
- Responsible for accounts payables regarding reconciliation, accruals of expenses and recognition of suppliers invoices
- In charge of the regional portfolio and involvement in supply chain and inventory related projects which includes preparation, reviewing and analysis of consolidated inventory ageing reports as well as supporting the accounting supervisor in preparation of sales and cost of goods sold for consolidation
- Creating and maintenance of inventory of master data as well as reconciliation of inventory
- Complete ad hoc projects that may be assigned during the course of work
The successful Accounts Executive will need to have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deal with stakeholders across all levels.
- Ability to prioritise and work in a highly dynamic, fast paced and team-oriented environment
- At least two to three years' working experience in inventory management or prior working experience with full sets in an MNC
- Diploma/Degree holder in Accounting / Finance
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- High level of self-management and ability to function amid tight deadlines and changing priorities
This is a world-class brand which needs no introduction and is a leader in their field of expertise. The pace is fast and demanding but if you are a confident and have a can-do attitude, the rewards are significant.
If you are an ambitious and commercially astute individual with a desire to work in a fast moving business, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1438979 Cheryl Cheong