Accounts Payable Executive
Consultant Akansha Agarwal (R1653338)
Date posted 17 September 2018 2018-09-172018-11-16 accountancy 6 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An exciting Accounts Payable Executive job has been made available at a leading media and broadcasting company. You will be based in the company's regional headquarters in Singapore.
About the Accounts Payable Executive Role:
In this newly-created role, you will be responsible for working with the finance team for the efficient maintenance of accounts payable transactions.
- Tracking purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc. and managing the P2P process
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Paying employees by verifying expense reports and preparing pay checks
- Paying vendors by scheduling pay checks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit
- Responding to vendor enquiries regarding finance
To succeed in this Accounts Payable Executive role, you should possess good communication skills with the experience of liaising with vendors across regions for the AP function.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or related disciplines
- Experience working in the AP function for more than three years is required
- Proficiency in Mandarin is a must to liaise with Mandarin-speaking vendors in the region
- Strong Excel and Macros skills required
- Prior experience of using SAP preferred
This organisation is one of the fastest-growing professional services companies globally, with a strong presence in Singapore as its global headquarters. In the last five years, it has managed to achieve double-digit growth and is highly focused on onboarding the right talent to support its growth.
If you are driven, determined and want to fast-track your career, this Accounts Payable Assistant Accountant role will be a good fit for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.