Accounts Executive (AP/AR)
Salary SGD3000 - SGD4000 per month + Attractive benefits including bonus
Consultant Miya Toh (R1549295)
Date posted 12 July 20186 Battery Road Singapore 049909 Robert Walters Singapore
An attractive Accounts Executive (AP/AR) job has just arisen at a prestigious organisation within the retail industry. Please note that this is a 12-month contract role based in Singapore, with possibility of conversion subject to your performance and business needs.
About the Accounts Executive (AP/AR) Role:
Reporting to the Team Lead, you will be responsible for handling the full spectrum of the AP/AR function.
- Process supplier invoices and staff expenses claims
- Assist in the AP sub-ledger month-end closing
- Manage the timely processing of billings in an efficient manner
- Prepare and process T&E claims
- Responsible for the accounts receivables and credit control process
- Any other finance/admin duties as assigned
To succeed in this Accounts Executive (AP/AR) role, you must have the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Immediate availability
- Diploma in Finance / Accountancy with at least two years' experience
- Hands-on experience in JD Edwards system is a must
- Strong interpersonal skills and a positive attitude is essential
The successful Accounts Executive (AP/AR) will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are immediately available and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1549295 Miya Toh