Shared Service AP Manager
Consultant Hanako Fukae (R1552079)
Date posted 17 November 2016
An exciting Shared Service AP Manager job has just become available at one of the world's leading IT companies.
About the Shared Service AP Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the Head of Shared Service, you will be responsible for managing the Accounts Payable function for European and APAC entities served the Shared Services Centre and maintain the highest level of integrity and responsiveness for both internal and external customers.
- Manage our outsourced accounting operations partners in India and China
- Manage suite of key metrics and measures which are used to identify areas of risk, opportunity and weakness within the department
- Ensure all payments made are processed through the team
- Review SOX compliance
To succeed in the Shared Service AP Manager job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with Finance team teams based overseas and Shared Service team, across borders and internal matrix.
- Degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance
- Minimum five years of related experience with a large multinational company
- Shared Service experience essential
- Minimum three years' experience in people manager position
- Hands-on experience in Accounts Payable function
- SAP Financial System experience
This MNC IT company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding and fast but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Shared Service AP Manager.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1552079 Hannah Fukae