Balance Sheet Management Analyst - Contract
Consultant Ben Holman (R1437519)
Date posted 09 November 2016
An exciting contract Balance Sheet Management Analyst job has just become available at a leading international bank based in Singapore. The organisation operates over 1,500 branches and offices in over 60 markets globally.
About the Balance Sheet Management Analyst Role:
In this role you, will assist in driving ALCO directed projects from a compliance, risk and governance perspective.
- Develop and maintain processes to ensure that Work Groups discharge their responsibilities to fulfill ALCO’s objectives
- Plan, coordinate and direct ALCO sponsored projects to meet ALCO’s objectives
- Coordinating with relevant stakeholders, tracking of project tasks and responsibilities and to apprise ALCO on the project status regularly
- Provide support to the Singapore ALCO to develop solutions for managing a strong balance sheet, liquidity and regulatory capital
- Support strategic planning and business decision making to manage balance sheet liquidity risk, interest rate risk and capital position
- Analyse and present reports and findings to assist ALCO sponsored work groups’ decision making
To succeed in the Balance Sheet Management Analyst, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with senior business leaders.
- Bachelor's degree in Accountancy
- Exposure in one or more of the following; Corporate Treasury, Balance sheet management, Liquidity Risk, FTP policy and implementation, Balance sheet risk management
- Banking/finance services experiences with strong control background
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint applications
This international banking group needs no introduction and is recognised globally, operating over 1,500 branches and offices in over 60 markets. The firm is also very focused on developing and training its people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Balance Sheet Management Analyst.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1437519 Ben Holman